Cuso international is providing several volunteer placement to Ethiopia . If you are a professional and want to give back to your nation , Ethiopia , contact Cuso International .
The Outreach and Partnerships Officer, Tina Sweeney can be contacted at 647-478-4089 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cuso International is a leading development organization that uses ‘working professionals’ who volunteer their skills and knowledge to collaboratively work with partners overseas, in areas of sustainable economic growth, community and health.
They actively recruit from diaspora communities as we are uniquely positioned to challenge current development models and experiment with new ideas and approaches.
The organization believes in a world where all people can participate fully in society and their approach towards International Development is working respectfully in inclusive partnerships to build capacity through equitable and sustainable development.
There are so many ways you can use your talents and advance your career by volunteering in Ethiopia!
If you’re interested in learning more you can click here https://curaweb.mindscope.com/CUSOIN04387_CURA/aspx/JobSearch.aspx?lang=en&Country=1060
They currently have over 200 volunteer opportunities in 20 countries around the world including Ethiopia and they offer a support package that will cover basic living expenses:
– Modest monthly living allowance (varies depending country)
– Accommodation while in placement
– Return airfare and visa/work permit costs
– Cost of required vaccinations, antimalarial medication and health insurance
– Pre-departure training and in-country orientation
– Travel and accommodation for reintegration debriefing weekend
– Modest support for accompanying partners and dependents going on placement with you for 12 months or longer
– Access to Employee Assistance Program while in placement and upon return
– Cuso International assessment day (Candidates must cover the first $200 of the most cost-effective travel expenses and all accommodation costs).
– Travel and accommodation for the five-day pre-departure training course and for in-country orientation
We ask each volunteer, regardless of placement length, to raise $2,000. All volunteers receive support from Cuso International to help achieve the goal through fundraising. If the volunteer chooses not to fundraise or is unable to achieve the fundraising goal, he/she can make a one-time donation or become a monthly donor to support our work.
Photos By Cuso International