Yesterday morning Hollywood woke up to a sad story of losing one of its giants, Robin Williams.
The well known comic and comedian Robin Williams, 63 was found dead at his home in Tibourn California from an apparent
President Barack Obama expressed his condolences to the family and called Williams one of a kind “
“He arrived in our lives as an alien – but he ended up touching every element of the human spirit. He made us laugh. He made us cry. He gave his immeasurable talent freely and generously to those who needed it most – from our troops stationed abroad to the marginalized on our own streets. “Obama says
Robin Williams best remembered for his role in comedy movies, ms Doubtfire, Good will hunting, Fisher King Alladin, Good morning Vietnam and more.
Media reported that Robbin Williams has been fighting substance abuse and depression.
In its collection of facts that you did not know about Robbinwilliams, Huffington Post listed the following facts
- Robin Williams dressed in scrubs and surprised his friend Christopher Reeve in the hospital following his career-ending accident.
- He improvised most of Genie for “Aladdin.”
- In high school, Robin Williams was voted by his classmates as the “Least Likely To Succeed.”
- During the filming of “Schindler’s List,” Robin Williams called Steven Spielberg to tell him jokes and lift his spirits.
- Robin Williams’ favorite childhood book was “The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe,” which he’d read to his kids.
Photo : Huffington Post